MavenHut is growing. Faster than expected, actually. As a consequence, we are bringing more people on board (adding to the 22 already in the office). And one or more of themshould be an iOS developer 🙂 So, if you are an iOS developer and you want to program fun games, played by millions of users around the world, you want to experience a SiliconValley like startup life, but closer to home (our dev HQ is in Bucharest), you should give us a nudge (mail to office AT mavenhut.com ).
Here are some details on what we are looking for:
– iOS development – minimum 1 year
– Objective – C and iOS API
– Socket programming on iOS
– experience in migrating web apps to mobile apps
– experience in delivering complex apps to market which interact with an online API
– Familiarity with XML/ REST Services – Portfolio required, personal or teamwork
– Game Center integration experience is a plus (though it’s actually not that difficult anyway, even I could do it… in a much longer time 😀 )
If you are interested, fire an email to office AT mavenhut.com.
Photos by Dragos Asaftei