MavenHut is growing. Faster than expected, actually. As a consequence, we are bringing more people on board (adding to the 22 already in the office). And one or more of themshould be an iOS developer 🙂 So, if you are an iOS developer and you want to program fun games, played by millions of users around the world, you want to experience a SiliconValley like startup life, but closer to home (our dev HQ is in Bucharest), you should give us a nudge (mail to office AT mavenhut.com ).
Actually, to see more of MavenHut’s offices and attitude, you could read this article in Adevarul or see this video from Antena3 (starting with 11:30 mark or so). We are a fun team to work with 😀
Here are some details on what we are looking for:
– iOS development – minimum 1 year
– Objective – C and iOS API
– Socket programming on iOS
– experience in migrating web apps to mobile apps
– experience in delivering complex apps to market which interact with an online API
– Familiarity with XML/ REST Services – Portfolio required, personal or teamwork
– Game Center integration experience is a plus (though it’s actually not that difficult anyway, even I could do it… in a much longer time 😀 )
If you are interested, fire an email to office AT mavenhut.com.
Photos by Dragos Asaftei